Stranded

I apologize for the silence (no, not that kind of Silence) for the past week and a half. I kept meaning to do this really well thought-out and intelligent discussion of the tubular cast-off vs the invisible cast-off, with comparison shots of my endpapers and the latest socks. Never got around to taking those pictures. 

So, here you go, they've been done for about two weeks, just didn't get around to posting them:

Pattern: Endpaper Mitts, by Eunny Jang
Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll, Bare
Schoppel-Wolle Crazy Zauberball, color #1702

They're my first go at anything stranded. It's not as bad as I thought it was - the last time I tried was over two years ago when I was just getting into the world of crazy knitting - but still not my favorite thing. I think I'll stick with intricate cables as my crazy-knitting-of-choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a comment with the Name/URL setting rather than anonymous - thanks!