TdF2014: Day 13


Aye, aye, aye. Today has been rough. One of the post-docs in the department got an associate professor position in New York, so last night was the last hurrah farewell outing. I didn't get to sleep until 3am, and had been up since 6:30. Today it was a struggle to fulfill my prior obligations to other people (largely involving taking care of animals while people are on vacation), especially since things were timed to happen at six hour intervals. Putting it mildly I'm exhausted and sort of a zombie. Today was supposed to be the Tour challenge day, but I'm swapping it for a rest day. 

Yesterday there was some plying:


And a little more plying: 


And a lot of work on the polwarth/silk, largely at the aforementioned bar:


I think I'm going to go to back to bed now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a comment with the Name/URL setting rather than anonymous - thanks!