Zombie-mode

Magic Mirror is done:



The right sock is a little longer in the leg than the left, but that's because I forgot to write down what row I started the heel on, so I started it a little earlier than the other socks. Pattern is Magic Mirror, yarn is Knit Picks Stroll in Dusk. The leg is a bit longer than I usually like it, but hey, I'll sacrifice to have a nice transition.

I haven't gotten more than 6 hours of sleep a night since last Thursday, so my head's spinning a little bit right now. Of course this occurs right when I need to catch up on homework due to my books not getting here until quite a few classes have gone by. And when I need to get all the internships submitted. And get everything else on earth done. It's crazy. Last night I was up until 2 getting everything done. It's crazy. As soon as I'm done with this blog I'm going to take a little nap. It is much-needed.

Though I did tye-dye last night, which means this zombie-week has something going for it. I also donated blood after tye-dying, which was amusing because all the people working the blood drive initially thought I had blood all over my hands, when it was really dye. Pretty amusing.

OK, nap time. Happening now. Have a good week everyone.
Posted by Picasa